Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wahoo! An acceptance.

I've just heard that my story "All the Clowns in Clowntown" has been accepted for publication in the anthology Macabre: A New Era in Australian Horror.

From the website:

Macabre, edited by Angela Challis and Marty Young, with the endorsement of the Australian Horror Writers Association, is expected to be a landmark anthology for dark fiction in Australia. It will feature many of the greatest Australian horror stories ever written, alongside the best of the current generation.

Check out the current contributor list - Terry Dowling, Sean Williams, Richard Harland, Kaaron Warren (amongst others). I can't quite believe my name will be on that list too.

I've been looking forward to Macabre pretty much since it was first announced. I'm looking forward to it even more now.

Thanks to all those here who critted this story when I first wrote it. They were immensely helpful in whipping it into shape!

No comments: